Mary's Journey

A blog to honor our loving wife, mother and "Grammy" we love so dearly

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday, July 22nd

I always try to be an optimist and try to find the good in everything that happens. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and that God will never give you more than you can handle. I think I get that optimism from my Mom! Today for instance, she had her chemo session and there wasn't a more beautiful person in that room. I was really worried about how I would react when I saw her for the first time w/out her hair. I didn't want to get upset in front of her, but it actually didn't upset me. She looks so cute! :o) She has a very nice shaped head, she looks fabulous in hats, and looks younger. Mom, I just want you to know that I think you look absolutely beautiful!! I mean that. I've never been more proud of you and the amazing strength you show each day. Keep haning in there. I know this next week will be tough. Just know that I love you and think of you everyday!
Lots of Love,
Amy
xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home