Mary's Journey

A blog to honor our loving wife, mother and "Grammy" we love so dearly

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pray for Mom

Please be sure to keep Mom in your prayers. This has been a really rough week for her. She started her Taxotere chemo last week and had to get Procrit and Nupagen injections through Friday and goes for more tomorrow morning. She has been in a great deal of pain. So much that she broke down crying Friday evening because she just couldn't find any comfort and she was hurting so bad throughout her entire body. So, please pray that the Lord will hold her hand and see her through the remainder of her treatment. She has just a little over one month to go. It may be the hardest thus far, but I know God will get her through this.

Also say a prayer for Dad. When he called me Friday night he just felt helpless. He didn't know what to do to help her and how to ease her pain. Just pray that God will give him the strength to get through this as well. This is by far the hardest thing he's ever had to go through. He has been amazing though. I don't know how my Mom would make it without him. Dad, I know you read this and I am proud of you and tell Mom how proud we are of her. You both have been through so much during your 40 years of marriage and I am proud of you both for never giving up and for always being there for each other. I am grateful to have such loving parents who love and care for each other through it all. That's what marriage is all about and I thank you for being such a great example. I love you both so much and I am so blessed to be your daughter!

Love to all,
Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home